Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that Chris mentioned at some point that there are some minor quirks in the first wave and that there might be an option to fix it somehow later. Is there a definitive list, so that I can look at it and compare with my copy, to see what kind of issues these are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is apart from the FAQ. Frankly, apart from the cost of the one upgrade listed in the FAQ it sounds like most of these are minor wording quibbles. I imagine they will put out a list at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a FAQ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
There is a FAQ?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mechs-vs-minions#f...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scroll to bottom of page and click on "Gameplay Questions?": http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mechs-vs-minions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, they've added the last point - "Gameplay Questions?". Funny thing, when I think "FAQ" in the board game context, I always think of some kind of PDF file available to download, not just text presented on the website. That's why I've missed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
Ah, they've added the last point - "Gameplay Questions?". Funny thing, when I think "FAQ" in the board game context, I always think of some kind of PDF file available to download, not just text presented on the website. That's why I've missed it.

Yeah it took me a while to realize that was the Gameplay FAQ as well as the "What the heck is this game?" FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not saying it is a "mistake". Just something a wee bit less expected, but still perfectly acceptable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
PDF format with a version number (to allow for future additions with less confusion) would be best, since it's kind of the convention for boardgame FAQs.

But yeah, it looks like Riot has been on top of things, even though there's been some minor bumps along the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amos Dillman
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:

Just copy and paste. I honestly prefer that they have it on the site. PDFs are useful. But I hate having to download them just to glance at the FAQ. The ideal situation would be both, IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed. The plus of PDF file is that you can prepare it better for home printout, put in some graphics, etc. But, yeah, I don't care that much, as long as the information *is there*.

That said, the original question still stands: a bullet point list maybe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember, Chris wrote, in another post, that they will upload the list on BGG, most likely as PDF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.