Subject: Who says Trumpers are Deplorable? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These trends do...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/anti-defamation-league-stu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:

I'm not keen on people who trump in lifts or other enclosed spaces. Deplorable might be a bit strong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mutton_chops wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

I'm not keen on people who trump in lifts or other enclosed spaces. Deplorable might be a bit strong.

What if it belts out a show-tune that you don't like? Would that get the Deplorable tag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben Shapiro seems to take more abuse then all others combined.. But yeah, its all the Trumpers fault.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Ben Shapiro seems to take more abuse then all others combined.. But yeah, its all the Trumpers fault.

You are more right than you realise. . .

Ben Shapiro wrote:
Donald Trump’s nomination has drawn anti-Semites from the woodwork.

I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Heaven's to Betsy, people are sending me nasty e-mails and Tweets!!! Oh mah stars, I'm gonna faint!!!!!

Jesus Effing Christ. I was a white Christian working in a mainly white Christian town as a managing editor and I got about 20 hate e-mails a day, plus a few phone calls at home threatening to blow me up. No, they weren't racist -- just ugly, stupid, and violent. Goddammit, if you're going to be a serious journalist, you're gonna get this shit. Grow a pair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

You are more right than you realise. . .

Ben Shapiro wrote:
Donald Trump’s nomination has drawn anti-Semites from the woodwork.

I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.

That was my point, Shapiro is pulling hate from both sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
That was my point, Shapiro is pulling hate from both sides.

It's not what you wrote. And he says the Trumpers as worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.