Alexandre Rivaben
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've finally tried this game. I played it with 2 and 3 players. I have a question about a 3-player game.

In the rules, in page 2:

"3) In the game for three players the left path is not available. To accommodate this, the small cards cover the appropriate building sites of the sheds. You may continue using all the production area."

When I tried to put the small cards over the shed spaces in the left path, I notice that there are more cards than shed spaces.

What's the purpose for that?

Another remark that I want your opinion, guys, I felt disappointed in later turns because I had no way to buy some resources or to make some scoring, the game became so predictable! Have someone already felt it when playing?

By the way, I haven't feel it in a 2-player game, yet.

Rivaben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose there are more tiles pecause of print run issuses. I wouldn't ponder about this too much...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Zamora
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
there are 6 little counters to cover the building sites of the sides in the game for 3 players, in green colour, for the 6 sites on the left side of the map. In the rules says 4 but we need the 6 that comes with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
bartok wrote:
there are 6 little counters to cover the building sites of the sides in the game for 3 players, in green colour, for the 6 sites on the left side of the map. In the rules says 4 but we need the 6 that comes with the game.

there are only 4 spots on the left side. the other 2 truly are extra pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.