20 Posts

Vinhos Deluxe Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Philibert Delivery to the UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Is anyone else waiting on a delivery of this Kickstarter from the French company Philibert?

I got a shipping confirmation from them on the 14th of October, but there have been no updates on the tracking information since the 15th.

Just wondering if anyone has either received theirs or has experienced a similar stall in shipping updates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Convoy104 wrote:
Is anyone else waiting on a delivery of this Kickstarter from the French company Philibert?

I got a shipping confirmation from them on the 14th of October, but there have been no updates on the tracking information since the 15th.

Just wondering if anyone has either received theirs or has experienced a similar stall in shipping updates?

As I understand things, they get their at the beginning of this week.
The copy I have to recover at their store is only available since this morning so I think it will take few more days for the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received mine, in France 2 days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United Kingdom
Bath
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Convoy104 wrote:

Yes, I'm in the same position as you. I'm sure there's nothing to be concerned about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got shipping notification on the 17th. It's currently in transit at the "North platform" which i presume is some kind of catapult launching device to get it over the channel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
branstonoriginal wrote:
Convoy104 wrote:

Yes, I'm in the same position as you. I'm sure there's nothing to be concerned about.

Don't forget that during the last weeks, they had to ship some of the Conan boxes, to get ready for Essen, to bring back dozens of pallets full of games from Essen, to ship all the Essen pre-orders and to ship the Vinhos boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cookie Monster
Belgium
De Pinte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine yesterday (Belgium), 1 day after shipping notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
OK, I feel much better now. I can cancel that rosetta stone I ordered in order to draft my query to philibert.

Thanks for the responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Update: Just got home from work and it's been delivered. Had a mild panic when I saw a bag of French Instructions atop the box. Rest assured the English rules are inside.

Now to figure out where to house everything in this insert...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Prestoe
England
flag msg tools
mb
Is the game going to be released in the UK or is it only available by ordering from France?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
predo wrote:
Is the game going to be released in the UK or is it only available by ordering from France?

I assume so - just as the Gallerist is.

People in this thread are talking about the kickstarter version which could be kickstarted/pre-ordered via Philibert for cheaper than through the actual kickstarter (due to shipping costs).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captainpigwash wrote:
predo wrote:

I assume so - just as the Gallerist is.

People in this thread are talking about the kickstarter version which could be kickstarted/pre-ordered via Philibert for cheaper than through the actual kickstarter (due to shipping costs).

Indeed: during the campaign, there were several retailers offering pre-orders for the KS version (see below).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Synge
United Kingdom
Westbury-on-Trym
BRISTOL
flag msg tools
badge
Go get 'em, Floyd.
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed this on Kickstarter, but have had no shipping pre-alert email and have no idea when to expect the game. Anyone in the UK know the timetable?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine from Philibert last thursday (I'm in Denmark).

Can I just take a moment to appreciate the packaging that Philibert does. I have ordered from them a number of times now and their packaging is second to none. They package our games as if they were transporting eggs. If the postal van crashes on the highway your game is probably gonna be OK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim Synge wrote:
I backed this on Kickstarter, but have had no shipping pre-alert email and have no idea when to expect the game. Anyone in the UK know the timetable?

My copy arrived yesterday. Try logging into your Philibert account and see the status of the order... You might have missed the email. (for reference it took 7 days from getting the shipping email to arriving at my door)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Synge
United Kingdom
Westbury-on-Trym
BRISTOL
flag msg tools
badge
Go get 'em, Floyd.
mbmbmbmbmb
captainpigwash wrote:
Tim Synge wrote:

My copy arrived yesterday. Try logging into your Philibert account and see the status of the order... You might have missed the email. (for reference it took 7 days from getting the shipping email to arriving at my door)

Oh, my mistake - I didn't order from Philibert, but via the main Kickstarter campaign. Wrong thread!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did anyone who ordered from Philibert have anything missing? i don;t seem to have the islands actual cardboard pieces

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clownfeet wrote:
did anyone who ordered from Philibert have anything missing? i don;t seem to have the islands actual cardboard pieces

Have you watched under the removable 3x3 tray ?
See here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xahendir wrote:
clownfeet wrote:

Have you watched under the removable 3x3 tray ?
See here.

you absolute LEGEND!!! haha, i was doing a stock take on the pieces before punching it out when i get home tonight so totally missed lifting that up.

Thank you! i feel a bit stupid now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clownfeet wrote:
Thank you! i feel a bit stupid now!

Don't ! You're not the first to ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.