7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Sorting and Inventory of the collection? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Wyoming
msg tools
mb
Hey Folks - Has anyone played with Delicious Library for the board game collection on a mac? All my books, games, etc are stored in different shelves all over the house. I think this might be cool to experiment with... has anyone already done this? Just-a-curious.... - Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I looked up the page for Delicious Library, and it looks very interesting. Is there any sort of analogous program for the PC?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Deckard
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use it for my book and music collections and it is wonderful, but I'm not sure if it works for games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It handles video games, but not board games, as far as I can tell. You could put them in, but it wouldn't handle them very nicely.

It is great for my DVDs, CDs and Books (though the older ones are a little bit of a problem).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Smith
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skelebone wrote:
I looked up the page for Delicious Library, and it looks very interesting. Is there any sort of analogous program for the PC?

This seems to be "similar": http://www.imediaman.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's for Mac, right? I guess I won't try it out just yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor McNish
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played with it a bit. You can take your own images (or snarf them from bgg), and just remap the fields in your mind to more useful things. I think I repurposed the video game category, since I don't play them.

Nut I didn't go very far with it-- bgg is a more useful listing, i can export it if I want to, and there's also the quite nice I Don't Know, What Do You Want To Play? site site which creates a set of cards representing your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.