$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
$30.00
William Wallace
msg tools
Deal is dead online, but it's possible you may be able to get it in store depending on availability.

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/star-wars-x-wing-miniatures-gam...

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/183562/star-wars-x-wing-...

Free Shipping at $25. Use code: SAVER

As with most of their clearance stuff, this will probably be out of stock pretty quickly, so grab it while you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kim
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [GameStop] Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game The Force Awakens Core Set - $12.97
Thanks! Ordered myself 2 of them. I wish they had expansions on clearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [GameStop] Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures Game The Force Awakens Core Set - $12.97
I got 2 in store when they were 19.99, what a great deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Brown
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Great, 2x no brainer. Thank you very much!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarvis
United States
Brisbane
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Insane deal with the free shipping, thanks! Sent 2 to my nephew the aspiring board gamer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carl dunfield
msg tools
imperial assault $40 if you can find a local store in stock no shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Can you get this deal in stores??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MD Geist
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
jnowak415 wrote:
Can you get this deal in stores??

If you click through the check store availability button and select the store you want to pick up at it will confirm the in-store price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmm, I have two of these from Target's $11.48 clearance. Not sure if I need more....but.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Burchamj wrote:

Same here. I'm tempted by these even with multiple core sets, knowing that I could potentially use the ships, but the Force Awakens core sets just aren't used in the same quantities. If that were the original core, I have a feeling that I'd be all over this deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up in another recent thread, but for those who didn't see it, Target is supposed to match prices with certain competitors, including Gamestop. Some folks had difficulty getting them to match the other item (Dixit), but many did not. I haven't looked recently, but I feel like the X-Wing starter set is typically in stock at Target.

Happy hunting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Smithwick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not ... picked up one to go with my other Core and FA Core that I have. I'll use the ships as needed and use the extra dice and tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Brown
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
matlockheed wrote:
Burchamj wrote:
but the Force Awakens core sets just aren't used in the same quantities. If that were the original core, I have a feeling that I'd be all over this deal.

I don't know this game. Can you explain how Force Awakens core sets are not as useful as regular core sets? My whole life since I was litle, you had to buy 3x core sets of anything from FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Wilson
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
philwickline wrote:
This came up in another recent thread, but for those who didn't see it, Target is supposed to match prices with certain competitors, including Gamestop. Some folks had difficulty getting them to match the other item (Dixit), but many did not. I haven't looked recently, but I feel like the X-Wing starter set is typically in stock at Target.

Happy hunting!

Not since it went on clearance at Target months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dbler wrote:
matlockheed wrote:
Burchamj wrote:
but the Force Awakens core sets just aren't used in the same quantities. If that were the original core, I have a feeling that I'd be all over this deal.

I don't know this game. Can you explain how Force Awakens core sets are not as useful as regular core sets? My whole life since I was litle, you had to buy 3x core sets of anything from FFG.

The TIE/fo in the TFA set is more expensive and the pilots are only slightly better. Since the "standard" way to use TIEs is in swarms or as aces, the TFA TIE/fos don't fit either of those concepts as well. You could buy 4 Original cores and swarm 8 TIEs, but that wouldn't work point wise with TIE/fos.

On the flip side, there are more unique things in the Original set so you get less use there from multiple sets. The TFA X-Wings are better too but that doesn't translate to wanting more sets.

I'm not super experienced with the game, but that's the gist of it was I understand it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also the fact that the TFA set has updated rules and damage decks.

For someone who is already into the game and just wants a bigger TIE swarm, the original set might be more desirable. But for someone who's just looking to try out the game, there's no reason not to get the TFA set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cannon Wolf
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DJ Kuul A wrote:
There's also the fact that the TFA set has updated rules and damage decks.

For someone who is already into the game and just wants a bigger TIE swarm, the original set might be more desirable. But for someone who's just looking to try out the game, there's no reason not to get the TFA set.

Thanks OP, I bought 2 while it was active.

I found that Target stores have it for about $1 cheaper... if you can find a store that actually has it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.