Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurice Lutterot
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules online I have three questions:
1. Does the boost action allow you to return to the tile you started your turn from?
2. When terminating another player, can you pay the three knowledge tokens from the ones you achieved from terminating (if you didn't have three tokens before you terminated that player)?
3. Who wins when AI and humans have the same number of tokens beyond their required number?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason McReynolds
msg tools
Ritz1974 wrote:
After reading the rules online I have three questions:
2. When terminating another player, can you pay the three knowledge tokens from the ones you achieved from terminating (if you didn't have three tokens before you terminated that player)?

The answer to 2 is no, you can't use what you would get to pay for terminating someone. The rules specifically state (pg. 22 of English version) that "...you must discard X knowledge tokens" in order to take that action. So, if you don't have the knowledge tokens to begin with you can't take the action.

For the first question, I don't see why you couldn't. For the last questions, I'd like to know too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.