Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game at Essen, and heared that the rules are not very well written / leave a lot of open questions.

Are there any updated rules available?
Are the rules on the Website the same that come with my game?
Should I use mine + the errata found in the file section?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I haven't found the rules to be overly complicated as is the common complaint about this game. The rulebook isn't the best there is, has some errors, but nothing a bit of common sense can deal with. Didn't have any more hard time with this than with any other game.

1.There is a FAQ: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/132779/posthuman-official... but I see you got it
2.I don't know about the website, but the rules on the kickstarter are draft ones and differ from the ones in the box.
3.That's what I did, played the game and didn't have many problems introducing it to new people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vor Zugzwang
msg tools
As of Feb. 19th 2017, the rules on the website are the same as the rules in the box. The only additions are in the FAQ. I have spent all day reading this forum, and decided to start to compile answers to unclear questions. Hopefully I will have them in new thread by the end of this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.