delattre alain
France
orleans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
does the mimic power can duplicate the transform power ?
i mean does the mimic power allow cloner the use of a combat token for a round
what happen if the hero's duplicated is not in range
thanks
alain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
A hero with Mimic (Cloner, in the SUPER expansion) can clone any one power from an adjacent hero for the turn. The hero Cloner is mimicking must be on the same block or an adjacent block when Cloner uses the Mimic power, but Cloner does not need to remain adjacent to use the power. For example, if Cloner was adjacent to Titan, then used Mimic to receive the Fly power, Cloner could move one or more diagonal spaces that turn.

Let me know if you have additional questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
delattre alain
France
orleans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so if he mimic the transform power for the whole round cloner have the +1 combat token,
if werebeast lose his token does cloner can still copy transform and have the +1 combat token

if he copy the inventor power could he draw a gadget research card ?(personaly i think he can't) or he could only use the free play of a gadget card ?

otherwise i think super is a great expansion to the game and i think also than your game is better than marvel heroes my friend we are really fan of Mh are now fan of heroes inc

thanks
alain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Cloner can mimic any one power for the rest of the round. You're correct on the Inventor power - Scrap gets to start the game with a Gadget, but that part of Inventor cannot be mimicked.

That's a good question on Transform if the hero no longer has the Combat +1 token (a very common occurrence in the games I've played!). I think Cloner can mimic Transform in that case, so Cloner would get a Combat +1 token for the round even though the original hero doesn't have it. Also, this means if a hero doesn't have Transform but DOES have a Combat +1 token, Cloner CANNOT Mimic the Combat +1 since it's not a "hero power."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
delattre alain
France
orleans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks like you're the creator your words are law
have a nice day
alain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.