$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Bubblee Pop» Forums » Rules

Subject: Powers: Red Power – May I chain my opponents bubblees? Consequences? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened today:

1. My opponent matched three blue Bubblees. Thus she could make use of the blue power to let one Bubblee fall from the sky on my planet.

She could have chosen a red Bubblee from the sky that would have caused three reds to be matched on my side. The rule book doesn't say this isn't possible. Under step 4 it says "If the active player matches 3 or more Bubblees ... he immediately places those Bubblees in his scoring area."

Questions:

A) Would it be legal for her to use the blue power to match 3 on my side?
B) Would she receive the three matched reds from my side (because she is still the active player) and thus gain 3 more VPs?
C) Would she also trigger the effect for the three removed reds on my side and thus be allowed to use the red power, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg O.
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel,

A) Would it be legal for her to use the blue power to match 3 on my side?
yes but this is not a good idea ^^

B) Would she receive the three matched reds from my side (because she is still the active player) and thus gain 3 more VPs?
No you're the one who will receive the 3 matched red and score them. This is your planet.

C) Would she also trigger the effect for the three removed reds on my side and thus be allowed to use the red power, too?
No, you will be able to use the power.

That's why the opponent will never match on your side, he has nothing to gain here.

I also remind that every power is optional, so if your opponent doesn't want to use a power, he does not.

Thank you for playing.
Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.