Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Wolgemuth
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may already be corrected, but I noticed in the Rulebook from July that the calculation for Peter's Match Score for Example B seems to be incorrect.

It says "Their current abilities are 2, 3 and 4* respectively, meaning that Peter currently has a Match Score of 11." I think this should be 9.

Also, this would affect Example C, where you refer to Peter's Match Score of 11 from Example B which is incorrect.

I would suggest, that you may want to have Kickstart supporters read the final proposed Rules to look for errors and clarifications to make the rules error free. If people are going to support your Kickstarter then reducing obvious errors like this will go along way towards support of future projects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pearson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi Brent, Thank you very much.

You're absolutely right, we've counted Peter's Poor Form as Good Form.

The rules are being reviewed and revised as we speak. We'll be sure to triple check our examples and ask for backer feedback before going to print.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.