Subject: Tabletop Simulator Sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Through the 24th Steam has Tabletop Simulator on sale for 50% off ($9.99), which honestly I see on sale all the time. More interesting is the fact that most of the game DLC's are also 30-50% off, which is something I have not seen before.

Scythe is $4.79, making it $14.78 in total if you do not already have Tabletop Simulator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got TTS for $8 on a different sale about a week ago and then bought Scythe for full price. It's pretty slick, actually, but it takes a little effort to get comfortable with the TTS controls. There is a mod in the "workshop" that you can download that will auto-populate the player/faction mats after you have set your player mats. It makes setup a lot better. I can't remember the author's name, but it was the first one that came up when I searched the workshop for Scythe (I saw it recommended in the comments on the Scythe page).

If you are using the workshop mod, you have to load the MOD, not the game of Scythe that you bought (though it requires purchasing the game first). That took some time for me to figure out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Are there people playing games regularly? I've played for free on tabletopia but I rarely see open games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Sedgwick
United Kingdom
Chislehurst
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wanted to like it, it's certainly well put together. I just find it very clunky to use, I might try again with the workshop mod that Ryan has mentioned though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.