Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Grimslingers» Forums » General

Subject: Card Organizer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karen Reznik
United States
California
flag msg tools
Does anyone know of a way to organize the cards in the box? I couldn't find anything online and they move around so much and get all mixed up. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sharingiskaren wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to organize the cards in the box? I couldn't find anything online and they move around so much and get all mixed up. Thanks!


I personally remove the white insert and chuck it. Then I put the map and booklets on the bottom.

Then I ziplock cards together in these decks:

Bag 1: Character/Anima/HP/EP tracker deck

Bag 2: Target cards.

Bag 3: Elements and Signature spells.

Bag 4: Number Cards, Creature HP/EP Trackers, Creature Skills, Creature Portraits.

Bag 5: All item cards + Hank the Hunter.

Make sure you get the air of the bags before you seal them or else it won't fit.

That's my quick and dirty organization
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Reznik
United States
California
flag msg tools
This is helpful, thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keenan Meadows
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, this game does not organize very easily. There are so many different categories of cards that, being the organizer that I am, would love to have separate, but the box just won't allow for it. Here's what I've got so far.

4 bags:

- Target cards and elements each grouped into stacks
- Player cards that they choose: grimslinger, anima, archetype, HP/EP trackers
- Signature spells and items that are for versus play only
- Anything that is for co-op play only

Booklets go on top.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gonephishin213 wrote:
Unfortunately, this game does not organize very easily. There are so many different categories of cards that, being the organizer that I am, would love to have separate, but the box just won't allow for it. Here's what I've got so far.

4 bags:

- Target cards and elements each grouped into stacks
- Player cards that they choose: grimslinger, anima, archetype, HP/EP trackers
- Signature spells and items that are for versus play only
- Anything that is for co-op play only

Booklets go on top.



Seems pretty good

The KS on march 9th will have a deluxe box as the first stretch goal with organizers and a magnetic flap and all that good stuff
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
ssgibson wrote:
sharingiskaren wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to organize the cards in the box? I couldn't find anything online and they move around so much and get all mixed up. Thanks!


I personally remove the white insert and chuck it. Then I put the map and booklets on the bottom.

Then I ziplock cards together in these decks:

Bag 1: Character/Anima/HP/EP tracker deck

Bag 2: Target cards.

Bag 3: Elements and Signature spells.

Bag 4: Number Cards, Creature HP/EP Trackers, Creature Skills, Creature Portraits.

Bag 5: All item cards + Hank the Hunter.

Make sure you get the air of the bags before you seal them or else it won't fit.

That's my quick and dirty organization


Wait the creator and designer removes the insert to his own game? Why wasn't the game box designed with a better storage option?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get to choose how the game was manufactured or what insert was used. Thankfully in the 2nd print run, they managed to get a vac tray for the game.

I believe they went with the lame insert because it was cheaper and they were over budget because of shipping costs. That's usually why anything is sub-par in regards to manufacturing.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I'm sure it was ideal for shipping purposes. I just purchased and received the game. I also went all in for the new stuff in the kickstarter. After sorting the cards I was like hmmmm how do I put these back without having everything get jumbled. I was surprised to see the creator in a thread about organizing the game lol.

Really looking forward to the deluxe box to store everything. Hopefully that makes set up and tear down quick!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rudis21 wrote:
I'm sure it was ideal for shipping purposes. I just purchased and received the game. I also went all in for the new stuff in the kickstarter. After sorting the cards I was like hmmmm how do I put these back without having everything get jumbled. I was surprised to see the creator in a thread about organizing the game lol.

Really looking forward to the deluxe box to store everything. Hopefully that makes set up and tear down quick!


Same! Deluxe box will be super nice. I haven't seen anymore prototyping of it yet but, hopefully soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.