Subject: Orien / Republic - all Actions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kern
Germany
Kenzingen
flag msg tools
Hello,

can i use all The actions from the Isle or just one?
For example: Build up the ship AND recover the captain AND buy a share at the same turn?

greetings
Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Severs
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi Daniel,

You can execute all the actions in the Orient and Republic. In the Orient you can buy pepper, upgrade your ship as much as you can pay for, rest your captain and repair the damage on you ship. In the republic it is the same except you can buy shares here for pepper instead of pepper for resources.

Cheers,
Dick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kern
Germany
Kenzingen
flag msg tools
Thank you

Greetings
Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armin Sudhoff
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
CaptainDS wrote:
Hi Daniel,

You can execute all the actions in the Orient and Republic. In the Orient you can buy pepper, upgrade your ship as much as you can pay for, rest your captain and repair the damage on you ship. In the republic it is the same except you can buy shares here for pepper instead of pepper for resources.

Cheers,
Dick

I still didn't get, if you can buy more then one share per turn for pepper, say, if you have 3 pepper on board, you can buy two shares, when having no shares yet (say slot one and two are available on your player board).

Also: at the beginning, all players start in the smugglers cove, right? So the "two ships per tile exception" just kicks in, in turn two... no? Or did we start at the wrong place?? modest

Btw. Great game!! Enjoyed my first session very much - although we made some minor mistakes, messing the rules up. whistle

Can't wait to have my second game laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Van Kempen
Netherlands
Geldrop
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HivedOne wrote:

Also: at the beginning, all players start in the smugglers cove, right? So the "two ships per tile exception" just kicks in, in turn two... no? Or did we start at the wrong place?? modest

wrong. There can be more players in Smugglers Cove. That is clearly stated in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.