$20.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » General

Subject: Second print run? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know anything specific about when the game will be available again? All the stores I shop at barely had enough to fulfill their preorders. I've heard everything from a few weeks to a few months. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
Does anyone know anything specific about when the game will be available again? All the stores I shop at barely had enough to fulfill their preorders. I've heard everything from a few weeks to a few months. Thanks.


Snagged my copy yesterday morning from coolstuffinc. Crazy that's it's sold out already.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They took a huge stock level to sell at Essen. Just have to wait on the leftovers to make it across the pond to the US and there will be limited stock again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of my FLGSes didn't get their copies in yet, so at least some are still in transit. Given Z-Man's habits in the last few years with the big-box euros I don't expect there to be all that many copies of this one made but I have no special information or anything.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know of 2 online retailers that were sent few games then they ordered, so if several others had the same experience, I'm not surprised it's sold out already at most online retailers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lange
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasixty wrote:
LJplays wrote:
Does anyone know anything specific about when the game will be available again? All the stores I shop at barely had enough to fulfill their preorders. I've heard everything from a few weeks to a few months. Thanks.


Snagged my copy yesterday morning from coolstuffinc. Crazy that's it's sold out already.


I also grabbed a copy from CSI yesterday. You might check there from time to time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelangelo wrote:
alphasixty wrote:
LJplays wrote:
Does anyone know anything specific about when the game will be available again? All the stores I shop at barely had enough to fulfill their preorders. I've heard everything from a few weeks to a few months. Thanks.


Snagged my copy yesterday morning from coolstuffinc. Crazy that's it's sold out already.


I also grabbed a copy from CSI yesterday. You might check there from time to time.


Thanks. However I need a domestic retail source. Cardhaus, for example, charges over 50 USD to ship this title.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Martin
Canada
Mississauga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain. This is the first time I've seen a game pre-ordered out of existence before. I also contacted some online retailers and got mixed results, ranging from "don't know", "a couple of weeks", to "maybe a couple of months", and that they were also short supplied. I contacted some brick & mortar stores (pretty prominent ones I might add) and they didn't even know about the game, which seemed to me that they were left totally off the supply chain. Z-Man, now under new ownership, has had some sketchy production/timeline issues as well (see Voyages of Marco Polo), so it's not looking good.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler P.
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for another viewpoint, my local store which serves a town of ~50,000 had four copies come in at the end of last week. I think the game was available through standard supply chains, in this area at least.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wu
United States
Walnut
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any FLGS on the west coast receive any copies?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the largest online retailers here in China put this up for pre order several days ago.

I asked them when they expect it and they said Januaryish.

That's a good indication of when a next print run is scheduled for, as we have to pre-order in line with print runs here to avoid the games leaving the country from the factories and then being imported back in at crazy prices.

(a bunch of other Z Man titles went up at the same time. We've ordered Junk Art; still thinking on Odin)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trevorandlinda wrote:
One of the largest online retailers here in China put this up for pre order several days ago.

I asked them when they expect it and they said Januaryish.

That's a good indication of when a next print run is scheduled for, as we have to pre-order in line with print runs here to avoid the games leaving the country from the factories and then being imported back in at crazy prices.

(a bunch of other Z Man titles went up at the same time. We've ordered Junk Art; still thinking on Odin)


Good to know! Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weird Guy
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local FLGS received it as an error. Distributor sent them the wrong game that someone ordered.

Happy mistake for me !
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.