Sergeants Miniatures Game: Day of Days» Forums » General

Subject: Game Series rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jules Redmand
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I've noticed that this series has some terrain and vehicle packs coming out soon along with a new expansion pack and I imagine that these are for the Day of Days SMG that came out in 2011?

Question is because the core game Day of Days is quite hard to get, is the series developer planning on reprinting the core set or are there no plans on doing this and it's just a case of picking up whenever you can find one?

I've checked the developers website and couldn't find any info on Day of Days core set other than just a description about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Roderick
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn Raider wrote:
I've noticed that this series has some terrain and vehicle packs coming out soon along with a new expansion pack and I imagine that these are for the Day of Days SMG that came out in 2011?

Question is because the core game Day of Days is quite hard to get, is the series developer planning on reprinting the core set or are there no plans on doing this and it's just a case of picking up whenever you can find one?

I've checked the developers website and couldn't find any info on Day of Days core set other than just a description about it.

Go Here:

http://www.lostbattaliongames.com/c-390-miniatures-starter-g...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jules,
By saying "hard to get" I am assuming you mean from a local UK source? LBG has the ability to basically produce these at will so SMG is never out of print.

My guess is that ordering from LBG, the shipping/VAT would be relatively expensive. Is that the case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules Redmand
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Doug for pointing me in the right direction.

Chris, well SMG is hard to get in the UK but reasonably available in Europe where shipping etc is not a problem.

Normally US prices for games are the cheapest and often with the best availability too. The problem occurs though when the game starts to go over a certain value or you're buying multiple games, because then the shipping and VAT end up shooting the price up and quite often you'll end up paying double the price of the game that had originally looked quite cheap.

My references to the game being hard to get, where actually more in reference of the series being continued. I know there are a number of expansions planned but as is often the case some never ever see the light of day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Lee
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What stockists in the UK / Europe do you use please Jules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.