Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

can anyone point me to a full component list?

since the seal on my mech-boss was open and the axe broken, I am kind of skeptical, if I have everything.

also the first mission "short fuse" tells me to add the NEW schematics to the table (which I have), and the NEW damage cards, which I do not have. Now I am wondering, were there supposed to be new damage cards in the first envelope and how many? or is that maybe simply an error in the mission description?

did anyone else have new damage cards in the "short fuse" mission along with four new schematic cards?

is there anywhere a list of what components are there, before opening any envelopes and which components are supposed to be in the envelopes?

thank you for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jodie LeBouthillier
msg tools
mbmb
If you look on the Mechs vs Minions FAQ on their website, they say that there is a misprint and that the first mission envelope should not actually have new DAMAGE cards.

Hope that answers one item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
msg tools
LX1986 wrote:
thank you very much

The main mechs vs. minions page also has a component listing about halfway down (On a piece of notebook paper).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JshaunallenTX wrote:
LX1986 wrote:
thank you very much

The main mechs vs. minions page also has a component listing about halfway down (On a piece of notebook paper).

If this isn't in the rulebook then it really should be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Owen
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there's a component list on the back of the box, not sure if it splits it by envelope or total pieces as i don't feel like looking at the bottom of the box again(it's big and unwieldy)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
JshaunallenTX wrote:
LX1986 wrote:
thank you very much

December shipper checking in...I wonder if this will be fixed by the time my copy arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Logus Vile wrote:
JshaunallenTX wrote:
LX1986 wrote:
thank you very much

December shipper checking in...I wonder if this will be fixed by the time my copy arrives.

There's a component list on the back of the box (in both the October and December shipments).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Frank
United States
Bloomfield
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
l0g0n wrote:
If you look on the Mechs vs Minions FAQ on their website, they say that there is a misprint and that the first mission envelope should not actually have new DAMAGE cards.

Hope that answers one item.

Thanks! I had the same question.

L

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just opened my copy and played through the first mission, but apparently I'm special enough that I didn't receive even the Schematics cards for the first mission.

Is there a reference that I can check through the rest of the envelopes to make sure that they all contain what they're supposed to? I've submitted a support ticket, but if there's more missing, I'd rather get it all at once rather than piecemeal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.