Subject: Ugh. How did I miss this deluxe ed. Kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Mauro
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Probably because Spring was my 'hiatus' season for new games this year. Great timing on my part. Is there any way to jump in on this for a deluxe edition? Plus, why is there no indication of a expanded 2nd edition / deluxe / expansions on BGG??

This game is way too under the radar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
From what I understood in the KS, the game is almost entirely the same with some expansion content and some nicer components, so it's more like a reprint that includes some mini-expansions instead of a 2nd edition. I believe Robert Burke said there would be an upgrade pack for legacy owners. It'd honestly probably be cheaper to find someone selling their old copy (I grabbed a copy for $15) and just get the upgrade pack when it gets released later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperMike3288 wrote:
From what I understood in the KS, the game is almost entirely the same with some expansion content and some nicer components, so it's more like a reprint that includes some mini-expansions instead of a 2nd edition. I believe Robert Burke said there would be an upgrade pack for legacy owners. It'd honestly probably be cheaper to find someone selling their old copy (I grabbed a copy for $15) and just get the upgrade pack when it gets released later.

The second edition has a great deal of new content, and the upgrade packs were only available through the kickstarter. I may have a few left after we fullfil the Kickstarter, and will probably make those available only through my website. If you want one of these I would suggest you follows our Facebook page for the announcement. Facebook.com/robertburkegames

Copies of the standard and deluxe second edition will be available retail.

They are still in production with Panda. It'a been tough due to all the special components in this edition. But I expect some samples soon.

I hope you'll love it!

I haven't gotten around to adding it to the BGG database yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mauro
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Great news that the deluxe will be available in retail! Put my mind at ease, I'll keep an eye out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.