Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition): Shards of the Throne» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's reprinted every other year at least, no need to worry.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Mikulich
United States
California
flag msg tools
IncrediSteve wrote:
It's reprinted every other year at least, no need to worry.


Are you POSITIVE about this? Because the only copies I can find are $120 and that is so expensive... But the expansions are simply key to making this the best game it can be.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Inkpen
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cojami wrote:
IncrediSteve wrote:
It's reprinted every other year at least, no need to worry.


Are you POSITIVE about this? Because the only copies I can find are $120 and that is so expensive... But the expansions are simply key to making this the best game it can be.


As positive as the thousand other times it's been asked and answered - and reprinted.

It's FFG's flagship, they constantly reprint it, likely always will. Expansions are lower sellers than base games though, so it won't be so urgent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Pauly
Germany
Goettingen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Any news on a Reprint?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Marentette
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been over a year since FFG put this on the reprint list. An update would be appreciated.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that FFG has announced TI4, is there still a chance that Shards will be reprinted for those of us who own third edition and don't want to buy an entire new game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
Now that FFG has announced TI4, is there still a chance that Shards will be reprinted for those of us who own third edition and don't want to buy an entire new game?

I would say the chances are almost nil at this point, unfortunately. I can't think of any other instances where they reprinted an expansion for an old edition after the new one came out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:
Now that FFG has announced TI4, is there still a chance that Shards will be reprinted for those of us who own third edition and don't want to buy an entire new game?

I would say the chances are almost nil at this point, unfortunately. I can't think of any other instances where they reprinted an expansion for an old edition after the new one came out.


You are probably right. That sucks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:
Now that FFG has announced TI4, is there still a chance that Shards will be reprinted for those of us who own third edition and don't want to buy an entire new game?

I would say the chances are almost nil at this point, unfortunately. I can't think of any other instances where they reprinted an expansion for an old edition after the new one came out.


You are probably right. That sucks.


But there will be a lot of used third edition content for resale at less than original price. You can have my Runebound 2e, cheap. (Or at least you could, if you drove to my house.)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DeineMudda schlägtsiealle
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting with you!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.