Band of Brothers: Screaming Eagles» Forums » General

Subject: solo suitability in the second edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last thread I can see about solo BoB is 4 years old.
Does the second edition have specific Solo rules, or is there a solo expansion on the horizon, a la Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion or Alone in the Storm: Solo Play Expansion for War Storm Series?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SJack wrote:
The last thread I can see about solo BoB is 4 years old.
Does the second edition have specific Solo rules, or is there a solo expansion on the horizon, a la Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion or Alone in the Storm: Solo Play Expansion for War Storm Series?

The second edition of BoB is similar to the first in this way: it has some suggestions for soloing both sides (i.e. as many people do with many 2-player games).

There is no true solitaire module where you compete as one side to win against an AI-driven opponent, nothing analogous to the Conflict of Heroes AI opponent expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim Krohn mentioned in a thread some time ago that he is working on a soloplay thing for BoB.
As I understood it it would enter playtesting some time this fall/winter, but not sure if that still holds true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ad79 wrote:
Jim Krohn mentioned in a thread some time ago that he is working on a soloplay thing for BoB.
As I understood it it would enter playtesting some time this fall/winter, but not sure if that still holds true.

I haven't cracked my BoB games yet, but there is a card-driven AI variant in the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.