GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,306 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Bagging the minions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just received my copy. Wow.

But I really don't think I will want to put those minions in the insert after every game. Would there be any harm in bagging them all? I notice there's a wash on the minions and I wouldn't want that to come off.

(Also this will give me room to sleeve all the cards.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:

But I really don't think I will want to put those minions in the insert after every game. Would there be any harm in bagging them all? I notice there's a wash on the minions and I wouldn't want that to come off.

From what I can tell they are pretty sturdy and I think they'd be fine bagged.

That said, in case you didn't notice, you can put the minions back in any minion slots, even though there are 4 different minions, so putting them back in the tray isn't too difficult.

I could never ditch these inserts personally, but for those who want to, I don't see any issues with doing it for the minions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
CloudBuilder wrote:

From what I can tell they are pretty sturdy and I think they'd be fine bagged.

That said, in case you didn't notice, you can put the minions back in any minion slots, even though there are 4 different minions, so putting them back in the tray isn't too difficult.

I could never ditch these inserts personally, but for those who want to, I don't see any issues with doing it for the minions.

I'm with the OP--it's great you can fit them all into any available minion slot, but if I had 60 of these taken out, I'm not going to take the time to add them back in there, bagging them up sounds much better.

Same went for Zombicide, after a few sessions of trying to figure out how they went in, they just started going in a bag

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hillean wrote:

I'm with the OP--it's great you can fit them all into any available minion slot, but if I had 60 of these taken out, I'm not going to take the time to add them back in there, bagging them up sounds much better.

Same went for Zombicide, after a few sessions of trying to figure out how they went in, they just started going in a bag

You do you, boss. At least now you have the option: trays or no trays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
When I read the title, I imagined the mechs repeating standing up and bending over the minions they had just killed. Perhaps I've been playing too many FPS video games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.