Subject: Stations and Rails to the right of the company logo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Burnett
Germany
Leipzig
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can I build the stations to the rights of the company logo before I build all of the rails on the left? And vice versa?

The end-game section of the rules did not mention this so I assumed I could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can. But obviously if one player has built all the rails AND stations left of your company logo, then it triggers the end-game process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Burnett
Germany
Leipzig
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's what I suspected... thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allesklar Allesklar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can not use a rail or a station/office from the right side before the left side.
When you perform an action that need one of those, you always have to pick up from the most left of your board, this is mentioned in the rules under each action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veronica WYG
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Allesklar wrote:
No, you can not use a rail or a station/office from the right side before the left side.
When you perform an action that need one of those, you always have to pick up from the most left of your board, this is mentioned in the rules under each action.
You can start use those after the logo when during the 2 last actions you need one and you already reached that level.

You always have to use the leftmost available piece, that's correct.

But you are not compelled to "stop" when you reach the logo.

Let say, for example that you have 3 buildings (2 at the right of the logo and 1 at the left) and 2 rails (both at the right of the logo).

You can use the rails at the right of the logo (they are your leftmost available ones) and that will not trigger the end of the game (because you still have 1 building at the left of the logo).

Hope this helps
Best,
Veronica
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.