GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,212 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

When I Dream» Forums » Rules

Subject: Trickster's scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eric flumian
France
colombellles
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I don t know If I have well understand trickster's scoring if the two piles are exactly equal. Can you explain me with an example?Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas Sofianopoulos
Greece
Athens, Alimos
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericflute wrote:
I don t know If I have well understand trickster's scoring if the two piles are exactly equal. Can you explain me with an example?Thanks

Let say that at the end of a round the dreamer has 3 correct guesses and 3 incorrect ones. Then the good spirits (fairies) score 3 points since there are 3 dream cards under the Fairy scoring card, the bad spirits (Imps) score also 3 points since there are 3 dream cards under the Imp scoring card, while the tricksters score 3 points (number of dream cards under each scoring card) plus 2 bonus points (total 5 points) due to the perfect balance between the two scoring piles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric flumian
France
colombellles
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thank you it's clear yet. I had afraid that we should add 3+3+2 points. It was too strong...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.