Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of doing another bots take on the bots to help people learn the AI for the game.

What I would really like to do is the full game scenario. Unfortunately, with 4 bots in play, what would be the trigger to play the pivotal events?

Any ideas?

I had an idea of the faction player that is last in turn order rolls a die and if it is less than the number of cards in the RVN leader box, then they play it (trumping would take place automatically, if eligible).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cdr Jameson
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 4 multiplayer games under my belt, albeit I had a lot of guidance for legal moves. I started to run a solo game but realised running the bots needed an entirley different level of knowledge. I would be very interested in seeing a full game play out.
Are you playing it on the physical board or using vassal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Cdr Jameson wrote:
I have 4 multiplayer games under my belt, albeit I had a lot of guidance for legal moves. I started to run a solo game but realised running the bots needed an entirley different level of knowledge. I would be very interested in seeing a full game play out.
Are you playing it on the physical board or using vassal?

I would be running on Vassal (with screen shots)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.