Subject: Drop Trooper Resources FIle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Fokker
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools

I love the Drop Trooper expansion which adds another dimension and endless possibilities.

But I've looked everywhere online (even the Grindhouse website several times) and can't find anything. cry

No printable Drop Trooper Resource File similar to the Snafu Resources found in the File section.

Does anyone know where to find this or if it even exists?
Really surprised the designers have not made this available.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i may be completely wrong but snafu had the resources because it was a game before the kickstarter, and the drop troopers were a result of the ks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure what you're looking for doesn't exist. The rules for the Drop Troopers are in the Assets book, and everything else needed is in the game box. I'm guessing what you're after is DT standees...?
If that's the case you could make some yourself. There's a fine picture with renders of all the DTs, in black and white though, so it won't be pretty, but it would be playable...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/353414

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Fokker
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools

Thanks Colin West and JTSpecial,

Yeah, I've seen the black and white renders and unfortunately they're not good enough.
Really wanted full color, beautiful prints, like the Snafu Resources. cry

Was thinking of scanning from the illustrations in the Assets book or from the Character Stat Cards.
But the image colors are watered-down or would be too large in comparison to the existing standees
(since Character Cards don't show the entire body)

I don't like standees and have been cutting the stands into square tiles to lie flat, being more visible.
Facing upward on each board space (as shown in some Assets and Snafu game scenarios)

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Fokker
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools

Actually this is more what I was looking for, since these match the other stand-ups exactly.
4 Drop Troopers are available here.

https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?691915-Grindhouse-Games...

Wanted to complete the 1st Edition by adding the Drop Troopers for the perfect game.
Because this adds limitless scenario variations and possibilities.
(And yes I'm a completist)

But the problem is that not all the initial concept art was colorized.

I was wondering if anyone could color the 3 Drop Troopers in Black & White to create a Drop Trooper Resource File.
Then there would be 4 Troopers and enough to create the expansion file.
I don't have any design software or skills otherwise I would do it myself!

What do you all think?

Thanks again in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.