Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Morale loss rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gloum Kupaa
New Caledonia
msg tools
Hello,

I've got a few questions regarding morale loss. I'm currently playing a solo game to learn it and teach it. Playing solo it seems I have 0 issue with morale loss. Which are exactly the ways to lose morale?

Also how do you draw the "?" tokens? It's on some mysteries / adventures cards?

Thank you very much, sorry if this seems like 2 dumbs questions but I can't really find those : -(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Beck
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You lose one morale whenever you get the -<--- icon on a card, e.g. as effect of an event or adventure card. Then you have to move the morale marker one field to the left.
You also lose one morale whenever one of your characters passes that according symbol when he is losing health.

When you get one of the colored ? symbols on the event card, you have to put the big ? marker onto the corresponding adventure card pile. The next time you take the according action (explore, gather or build) the marker is removed and you automatically roll a ? on the adventure die, so you have to take an adventure card of the corresponding color. You have to do this even if you choose to play the action "safe" with two action markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad T
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Losing health, events.

When You draw event card with '?' sign on it then You put '?' marker on the deck with proper color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think what he's referring to is that in solo play you get a free +1 morale each turn. At least that's what the old rule book and my player aid said.

Since its hard to lose multiple morale every turn, it basically stays maxxed the whole game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.