Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Drum Roll» Forums » General

Subject: Placed an order with Artipia a month ago - still nothing + no customer support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone knows what's happening with Artipia Games? Is the company still active?

I placed an order a month ago and requested that a missing rulebook could be sent as well. I did get one reply saying that they will add a rulebook to my order.

But there's nothing. And their customer support is non-responsive. I don't have the rulebook nor the promo expansion I ordered from them :/

I don't know what to do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can assure you that the company is very active.

However, the previous week was the Spiel fair at Essen and most of the company was there, hence the delay in replying.

The week of Essen (and usually those weeks leading to it) are by far the busiest of the year. Now that everyone has returned, I'm pretty sure you will get everything very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
avyssaleos wrote:
I can assure you that the company is very active.

However, the previous week was the Spiel fair at Essen and most of the company was there, hence the delay in replying.

The week of Essen (and usually those weeks leading to it) are by far the busiest of the year. Now that everyone has returned, I'm pretty sure you will get everything very soon.

Thanks!

They got back to me and told me to wait longer. I was sad to hear it takes more than a month for my order to arrive. But I hope it arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.