Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of the subject. I don't have the store button available in the main page of the app. It used to be there but now it is not. The app is updated as of today. Maybe country restrictions changed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking to purchase the delve pack start a new game. Delve will be an option and you can purchase it from that screen. I don't recall a store button so I can't help with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
badge
Not just you, they removed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm accessing via a Kindle Fire (2nd-Gen) and I can see the option for "Delve" when I start a new game, but it's listed as locked and "Unavailable" and clicking on it just loads a screen that shows a description and doesn't given an option to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BruceLGL wrote:

That stinks. Hopefully they fix it quickly. I purchased it for iOS yesterday and haven't run into any issues. I've only done a dry run to just test the interface though. Good luck to all still trying to make the purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
badge
bookblogger wrote:
BruceLGL wrote:

That stinks. Hopefully they fix it quickly. I purchased it for iOS yesterday and haven't run into any issues. I've only done a dry run to just test the interface though. Good luck to all still trying to make the purchase.

As mentioned you can buy it from the campaign screen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
On iOS, Android, and Steam (Windows), i can purchase the delve quest simply by clicking on it under "new game"

No need for a store option

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bookblogger wrote:
If you are looking to purchase the delve pack start a new game. Delve will be an option and you can purchase it from that screen. I don't recall a store button so I can't help with that.
Thanks. Did not try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
I'm accessing via a Kindle Fire (2nd-Gen) and I can see the option for "Delve" when I start a new game, but it's listed as locked and "Unavailable" and clicking on it just loads a screen that shows a description and doesn't given an option to buy.
Make sure you haven't disabled In-app purchases. Apps generally don't give you a warning that purchases have been disabled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, it's not that. In-app purchases are enabled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.