Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
When you lose, what happens to your facedown pile of palette and hand cards? I assume they are out of the game, and not reshuffled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
They are out from this current hand. Of course, once there is a winner in this hand, everything gets re-shuffled, except those earned as points in the previous hands and the third player joins in again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the question is whether the active player has to been only active players, or, if the loser's palette remains on the table, all palettes on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rami Finkelshtein
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Just another day on the staircase
mbmbmbmbmb
When a player goes out then they remove their palette and hand from the game. They are no longer counted for determining if the remaining players are winners.

In fact I have been in situations where I lose my last viable move only to have another player go out and make my remaining cards playable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.