Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had to share about the new Bullet Dice available. These are amazing for this game or any Western board game that uses D6.

They recently became available, but BGG doesn't like links to stores so I can't post them here. But you can easily Google them.

I love Cowboy themed games, and love blinging my games, so this was a big find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, buy Tiny Epic Western and get bullet dice AND a game!

BTW, almost any dice are better than the dice that came with Deadwood. Thematically, they're nice. But in actual rolling, they are horrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnston
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. I have tiny epic western already, but I much prefer the dice you have shown here since their coloring is much more bullet like. I might have to pick these up. How much did you pay for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PapaBear73 wrote:
Very cool. I have tiny epic western already, but I much prefer the dice you have shown here since thier coloring is much more bulled like. I might have to pick these up. How much did you pay for them?

While Tiny Epic Western intrigues me, I watched a video review, and it needs an expansion to help it, so am waiting. But I agree the dice sold separately for $9.99 are better. More realistic in coloring. Nice quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.