Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Legend 10
The iron tower is saved x2
but they have different pics and words on them one is the captured for sure but is it a error in printing??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Davies
United States
Winter Park
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I have the same misprint. Both cards say the same thing, but one clearly is saved and the other not. Haven't read them yet becasue my wife hates when I spoil the suprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i havent read them ether due to the same fact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dstair2002 wrote:
I got Legend 10
but they have different pics and words on them one is the captured for sure but is it a error in printing??

It's really a minor misprint. I never read this text about "how many cards". Just check the count. In russian version everything a lot worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Yang
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dstair2002 wrote:
I got Legend 10

I contacted Thames & Kosmos and they replied that they are working on card replacements. They said they will post more information on BGG and on their website soon.

In the meantime, they confirmed that the misprint on one of the Legend 10 cards that says "The Iron Tower Is Saved" should read "The Iron Tower Is Captured".

The card with the red coloured image is the misprinted one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wetzel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Message from Thames & Kosmos

Thank you for your interest in Legends of Andor: Journey to the North.
It has come to our attention that the Legend 10 card’s title: The Iron Tower is Captured has been misprinted with The Iron Tower is Saved, please see below:

Please note - the information and instructions on the reverse side of the card is correct, only the title is misprinted.
Nonetheless, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and to remedy this issue, we’re producing corrected cards which will be sent to replace the misprinted card.
If you’ve purchased LOA: JTTN and would like the replacement card, please provide the following information to support@thamesandkosmos.com:

• Your name and shipping address
• Production code, which starts with the letter “P”, found near the barcode

Once the cards are available, they will ship free of charge. In the meantime, you may correct the misprinted card or just make note to use the correct card when “The Iron Tower is Captured” is needed.

We thank you for your understanding and patience and if you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact support@thamesandkosmos.com.

Sincerely,

Thames & Kosmos Support Team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wetzel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The updated The Iron Tower is Captured card is now available. The corrected card has been mailed to everyone who has requested it from support@thamesandkosmos.com.

If you sill need The Iron Tower is Captured card, please email support@thamesandkosmos.com

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine today, but I don't know which one triggers my OCD the most, the misprinted card or the replacement. Not only the colors are a little more faint (which is normal with different print runs, I understand), but also the card stock is very obviously thinner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
GSReis wrote:
I received mine today, but I don't know which one triggers my OCD the most, the misprinted card or the replacement. Not only the colors are a little more faint (which is normal with different print runs, I understand), but also the card stock is very obviously thinner.

Perhaps you could carefully cut the top layer of the new card around the corrected wording, do the same for the misprint, then glue? though that might be even MORE OCD than the others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nah, I would probably end up ruining both cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.