Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched what is available and still have some confusion. I would be pretty grateful if someone was to make a pretty comprehensive video about objectives, setup, and game play. Anyone want to step up and help a visual gamer?

BTW: I have read the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meanwhile if you have any question feel free to ask, the designer is pretty responsive here on bgg. I might also answer it if I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Swainbank
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There is a brief set-up video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsxmlvZQQ0

That what you're looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched the videos you posted already, but a complete playthrough might be nice. I'm not familiar with deckbuiders all that much, so the idea of putting one together and using a pre-built deck somewhat confuses me. Are they the individually wrapped decks, or are there multiple deck within those pre-wrapped decks? On top of that, just seeing the motivation for a players choices would help. "I played this card to damage this guy and this card to KO him" etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Swainbank
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The starting decks are individually wrapped and complete decks. You can just hand a deck to each player and get started.

You win the game by completing the requirements listed on the mission cards you have in play. So, that'll be what motivates your choices. You start with 1 mission card in play, but will play more as you draw into them.

For a simple 2 player start:

Have one 1 player play Condor and Shatterman. Start with the 'Seeking Justice' mission in play.

Give the villain player the Mercury Mercenary and Crossfire deck. Put out 'Day of Reckoning' as their starting mission and choose Condor as the target.

Now the villains are trying chase down Condor, KO him, and then let him get back up so they can do it again. The heroes are trying to KO the villains and send them to jail. And each is trying to thwart the other.

Use the missions as your guide. Play cards to draw into more cards to help you complete those mission and to find more missions that will guide you to more things to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.