United States
Kettering
OH
flag msg tools
WDYPTW Podcast
badge
I am the wurst!
mbmbmbmbmb
How does the market work on the reverse of the board?

Are there any other differences on the reverse of the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Clautice
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The market works the same as the front side, except that the spaces where you can use the market aren't contiguous. Instead of a mall, it's several small stores scattered about the place. You still can buy any available item for 7 gold as long as you are standing on a space with the market stall picture.

The only other difference to the reverse side is that it's a bit trickier to get around. The rules are all the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Evers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
Set up is my question for the orange side of the board??
There are more tokens then there are markets for the orange side. There are more markets on the orange side than the blue side. Which means some markets will have to have more than one token to purchase, and some markets will just have one token. How do know how these get laid out on the board? Is there any official info on this set up?
Thanks meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aleve01 wrote:
Set up is my question for the orange side of the board??
There are more tokens then there are markets for the orange side. There are more markets on the orange side than the blue side. Which means some markets will have to have more than one token to purchase, and some markets will just have one token. How do know how these get laid out on the board? Is there any official info on this set up?
Thanks meeple

You can always purchase any market tile from any market spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.