Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We have a lot of discontent in this country.

It is completely unacceptable and unconscionable for a Presidential candidate to fan the flames as Trump is.

I hope he loses more GOP endorsements over this. Fix your house, Republicans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m pretty sure that Wiki leaks and Anonymous do not like Trump, or his polices and think he’s bad for this country, but they apparently are going against HER(Hillary Clinton) she must be almost pure EVIL devil for them to make that choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Yeah, when Trump said half the country was irredeemable deplorables clinging to guns and religion, I decided I just had to vote for a uniter like Hillary.

lol as if "half the country" are deplorable Trump supporters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Yeah, when Trump said half the country was irredeemable deplorables clinging to guns and religion, I decided I just had to vote for a uniter like Hillary.

And besides, it's the media that nominated Trump, not millions of GOP voters who don't trust the mainstream media at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

She said a quarter, but you never were much for facts now were you cupcake. And you keep managing to prove her point as well. Bully for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

I know, it hurts to be called deplorable, but c'mon... if it smells like poo, and squishes like poo, and makes poo-poo trails with its words... its a deplorable poo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Isn't it more like mid-30% of the country? You guys are falling away fast. Just think, by 2020-2024 you may only be 25%-ish of the country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Drew1365 wrote:

Wrong! Hillary Clinton referred to the deplorable contingent of Trump's followers who are racists, neo-Confederates, white nationalists, alt-right extremists, militia members, and neo-Nazis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

Drew1365 wrote:

Wrong! Hillary Clinton referred to the deplorable contingent of Trump's followers who are racists, neo-Confederates, white nationalists, alt-right extremists, militia members, and neo-Nazis.

These are Drewber's and Jeremy's buds, so of course they are offended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Passing By
msg tools
How in the name of sanity is it possible that this Deranged Bile Tangerine has even got within sniffing distance of being the Head of State for the world's sole true superpower?

Technically our own Head of State is a constitutional monarch,but that's tempered by the fact that the monarchy here in Britain really isn't allowed to do much.

Sure, Trump has a handful of supporters on the world stage. A handful. Outside of that, the vast majority of the world recoils in horror at the prospect of a Trump presidency. The fact that it now looks unlikely gives cause for a cautious sigh of relief.

Some of the things that he made key to his early campaign would have been regarded as political career ending gaffes in most other situations.

Once his race is over, I'm really hoping that all of his supporters and hangers-on can take a step back, blinking, weeping slightly, and quietly whisper to each other "What the hell did we just try to do?".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
PassingBy wrote:

Once his race is over, I'm really hoping that all of his supporters and hangers-on can take a step back, blinking, weeping slightly, and quietly whisper to each other "What the hell did we just try to do?".

I feel fairly confident that this will never happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkearns wrote:
PassingBy wrote:

Correct.

Delusion is hard to shake. Its what makes humans so prolific.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Passing By
msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
dkearns wrote:
PassingBy wrote:

Correct.

Delusion is hard to shake. Its what makes humans so prolific.

It's a pity that you're both correct. Maybe a more realistic hope is that at least ONE person will realise the terrible mistake that they've made.

I won't make any demands for public displays of contrition and repentance. Mainly because I have no authority, and they'd probably shoot me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Half of Trump supporters is about 3% of the country but nice try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
bjlillo wrote:
Maybe it's time to clean the swamp.

I agree, It will be nice to have the Democrats in control of the Senate. That swamp has been obstructionist go nowhere for a while now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I'm furious about the revelations of Democrats actively working to commit voter fraud in my state. I suspected it was happening because not having voter ID or any sort of review of the voter rolls makes it trivial. For them to be so brazen about it, to brag about it, to be proud of the fact that they've cheated for decades, is disgusting. Maybe it's time to clean the swamp.

Oh, please do roll out the numerous, proven examples of voter fraud.

Sometimes a loser is just a loser, because they are a loser... not because someone stole something from them and made them a loser.

When your side decides to actually play the game, rather than whining like a bunch of hurt puppies, perhaps you will regain some respect for yourself and from the rest of the country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Everything is so unfair!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Where is my Mommy?!! Bad things are happening to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
I'm furious about the revelations of Democrats actively working to commit voter fraud in my state. I suspected it was happening because not having voter ID or any sort of review of the voter rolls makes it trivial. For them to be so brazen about it, to brag about it, to be proud of the fact that they've cheated for decades, is disgusting. Maybe it's time to clean the swamp.

Put it like this: when you try to just clear dead people off the voter rolls in an area, the Democrats have shit-fits and throw tantrums like little babies.

Does that sound like a party interested in legitimate election outcomes, or a party that benefits from illegitimate voter rolls and wants to keep things that way?

Of course not. It has been obvious for a long time that Democrats have no integrity and care only about power over the little people. That they would push a corrupt piece of shit like Hillary on us whose career follows that exact path only confirms those suspicions.

So, take some personal responsibility and file a lawsuit. Someone's got to stand up, right? You've got all the proof you need, sue the shit out of them and restore integrity to the process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can you all just ignore the voter fraud that is widely reported on?

Oh, duh, because they vote your way.
What was I thinking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
How can you all just ignore the voter fraud that is widely reported on?

Oh, duh, because they vote your way.
What was I thinking.

So, take some personal responsibility and file a lawsuit. Someone's got to stand up, right? You've got all the proof you need, sue the shit out of them and restore integrity to the process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if Trump was president if he would appoint people and fire them until he found someone that would actually follow the law.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
El Oh El! Who's gonna investigate? The FBI? Who's gonna prosecute? The DOJ?

That's a laugh.

The Democrats have essentially destroyed the legitimacy of the entire U.S. government in their mad quest for power.

Any ideas on restoring trust?

As if there aren't states with Republican governors, D.A.'s, and legislatures. So surprising to see an excuse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
El Oh El! Who's gonna investigate? The FBI? Who's gonna prosecute? The DOJ?

That's a laugh.

The Democrats have essentially destroyed the legitimacy of the entire U.S. government in their mad quest for power.

Any ideas on restoring trust?

Seems like you don't trust anything, so my recommendation is to choose another country where you can start fresh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
I wonder if Trump was president if he would appoint people and fire them until he found someone that would actually follow the law.

Like Nixon and his search for an AG who would drop the Watergate investigation?

That worked out really well for our country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.