Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bower
United States
Springfied
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I wanted to check with someone else as I have 5 sealed event cards in that box and only 3 milestones. I'm sure the other cards might be opened some other way, but as so far it's been a 1-1 thing, I better check.

Please don't tell me anything other than if you had more than 3 milestones in the first box. If I have the right count, I'm more than happy to wait out how the other 2 cards are opened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Neville
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, my chest also came with 3 milestones. Since you requested no other information, I will give the colors in a spoiler tag:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
1 blue and 2 purple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bower
United States
Springfied
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Considerate, but colors of them is fine and appreciated. Thank you, that sets my mind at ease.

I just didn't want someone to tell me how the other 2 hidden cards were opened in the event that I did have the right number of milestones. Guess I was overly prohibitive.

So thanks one more time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there are more event cards than milestones in Box 1. This is intentional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Hauge
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see a thread yet with a list of the contents in the first chest, so that groups who have opened that chest can verify that they're not missing anything. Here's what my group found in the first chest (the one with the picture of a ship):

Spoiler (click to reveal)
1 card leading to an entry in the Captain's Booke
2 ship upgrades
4 structures
8 islands
3 milestones
16 advisors
17 research cards
19 uncharted waters cards
5 sealed event cards
3 retired advisor cards
6 rule book stickers
5 title cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.