Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will this be available in Europe?
I regret not picking it up at the fair in Essen
If anyone knows of any European stores who are selling, I'd be glad to know.

Thanks meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Sagel
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a German version, which should be readily available in German-speaking countries. I don't know about the English version.

There are only 10 different cards in the game, quite easy to remember what they do without having to read the texts on them, so I think language is not a big issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a copy through amazon.de maybe a month ago and they still try to find it for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanjajoral wrote:
I ordered a copy through amazon.de maybe a month ago and they still try to find it for me.

I don't see it on sale on any european amazon site, so maybe something just went wrong there? I'd highly prefer the English version.
But I've read somewhere it's 'Target-exclusive?'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
The English edition is a Target exclusive until the end of 2016. The German edition should be available now through Schmidt Spiel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'll be counting days untill then.
Thanks for the reply !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave DR
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Dutch version will be wisful thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
deev42 wrote:
A Dutch version will be wisful thinking?

Probably, but email your favorite game publisher and see if they'd be interested in licensing it. We're looking for partners but we don't have enough staff to actively do research and reach out to people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ilse23 wrote:

I don't see it on sale on any european amazon site, so maybe something just went wrong there? I'd highly prefer the English version.

Today I received a mail with an estimate date of delivery for early next week. Maybe it is back in stock soon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanjajoral wrote:
Ilse23 wrote:

Today I received a mail with an estimate date of delivery for early next week. Maybe it is back in stock soon?

For the English edition or the German edition? And where is it getting shipped? To Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is for the German version (Schmidt Spiele) shipped by Amazon.de within Germany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Upkar Gata-Aura
Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
Aaaaahhh'm the best singer!
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
The English edition is a Target exclusive until the end of 2016. The German edition should be available now through Schmidt Spiel.

Dominic

Why does a Target exclusive affect European distribution? Target as far as I know is not in Europe, and shipping plus duty makes import economically unviable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zippy1979 wrote:
domcrap wrote:

Dominic

Why does a Target exclusive affect European distribution? Target as far as I know is not in Europe, and shipping plus duty makes import economically unviable.

It does not. That was poorly worded. The Target exclusive is for the US and Canada. We can (and have) sold Evolution: The Beginning to several distributors in Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.