Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Cherry
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all,
found this game recently and I printed it out and assembled the parts.
I found it to be confusing with all of the files that are uploaded.

I'm just floating the idea that it would be nice if we could see a video of the version 2 and the differences between the first and second. I came into the game at v2. I am excited to play the game and very grateful for the work and thought put into it.

I have an update error,

on page 4 the Kanly ability has old information stating that snoopers and shields are in v.2 but the are not mentioned anywhere else in the rule book. are these vestiges of v.1?

thanks again,

ACE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heiko Günther
Germany
Saarbrücken
Saarland
flag msg tools
designer
Coming soon: Peak Oil!
badge
I spent 100 GG so you can read this.
thegreatace wrote:
on page 4 the Kanly ability has old information stating that snoopers and shields are in v.2 but the are not mentioned anywhere else in the rule book. are these vestiges of v.1?
The first paragraph in the Kanly chapter is meant to be flavour text, to give some background to the rules below it. So, Snoopers and Shields are indeed in V2, just not as named markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cherry
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was confused because these were existing properties of version one. Maybe you could italicize the flavor text of each flavor section so that the terms are not confused.

Otherwise people could become confused with terms being used that are not actually in the game.

simply removing... "such as snoopers and sheilds" would alleviate the confusion.

Then the sentence would read, "...gain control over protective technologies in order to defend your own faction against [such] threats."

But its your call.

Also in the ACQUIRE PROTECTION section below ASSASSIN ENEMIES "Which" is spelled incorrectly, "wich"

"you may choose wich..."

Talk again later,
Ace

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.