Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David McSorley
Scotland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just thought I'd post to say my copy arrived on Tuesday in the UK. Looking forward to trying it out at the weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday (Canada). I must say I wasn't hyped anymore about that one. The lack of news and development really got me fed up and I didn't really care about it anymore. But, honestly, when I opened up the box yesterday and looked at all the cards and gorgeous artwork, I'm really eager to play now. I even re-listened to the Rahdo runthroughs to get me comfortable with it.

I really hope this game is good. And more, if it is, I really hope this game gets popular enough to justify getting expansions done, but I'm not very confident for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in Canada already? So everyone is getting it other than the US? Our games will not even start shipping for another week.

I pay high taxes and forego medical care so that I could get my Kickstarters first!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seemed it shipped from UK, so I'm pretty sure It has nothing to do with the amount of taxes you pay (which we do as well by the way ;-) ). Although it might have something to do with the difficulty anything non-mexican can enter your country due to security.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.