6 Posts

Clank!: A Deck-Building Adventure» Forums » Rules

Subject: Removing Clank! from the bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lafond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a lot of cards that give you a -2 Clank!
Do these apply only to Clank cubes that are in the Clank! Flag on the board? Or can you use the card ability to remove Clank! from the Dragon Bag to lessen the amount you have in there?

Love this game so much! Played 3 in a row with my brother, considering trying a 2-player game using two thieves each, working completely independently and then combining their points together at the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Wolgast
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only remove cubes from the flag as far as I know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anerien wrote:
Love this game so much! Played 3 in a row with my brother, considering trying a 2-player game using two thieves each, working completely independently and then combining their points together at the end.

I think it would work mechanically, but your thieves would essentially be twins of each other unless you're keeping separate decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erskine Thompson
United States
Rome
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only remove Clank! cubes from the board with these cards. Once a cube is in the bag, it is only removed for the purpose of assigning damage when a Dragon symbol appears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lafond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
veector wrote:
anerien wrote:

I think it would work mechanically, but your thieves would essentially be twins of each other unless you're keeping separate decks?

Yeah, we would basically be two completely separate thieves, working independently until the end, where we add the two scores together. The reason we wanted to do it is anytime a game scales down for a 2-player game (in this case, removing the two artifacts), we like to find a way to bring it back into play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lafond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScrabbleRouser wrote:
You can only remove Clank! cubes from the board with these cards. Once a cube is in the bag, it is only removed for the purpose of assigning damage when a Dragon symbol appears.

Thanks!!! It was kinda wishful thinking My brother drew his Sneak card 3 times, everytime it was RIGHT AFTER tossing all our clank in the bag and resolving the dragon haha I felt bad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.