Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to post this to let the developer know of interest in a KS for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fotis Giakoump
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
STUSFURNUS
mbmbmbmbmb
Day one backing here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the first edition.
If there are significant component upgrades, I will purchase them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tublefou wrote:

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
tublefou wrote:

These are the changes in 2nd print:

- Support for 2 player game.
- Revision in 2 of the corporation cards, just to add 2 player setup.
- Minor revision of Rulebook (adding a few more examples and lore here and there, and adding 2 player support, no changes to any rules except for a very minor errata about "locking squares").
- 2 more meeples and 20 more cubes (for 2 player game).
- Country alignment markers are made better (they were slightly flawed in 1st print).
- MUCH better card quality for Payoff and Outlook cards.

For those who have bought the first print, I'll add 2 player rule set in a PDF file free to download. Also hoping to offer the revised components for free (except for shipping costs) to everyone who bought the first edition, but no 100% commitments there. I'd say around 90% commitment

So no need to buy the 2nd edition for revised components those who bought the first - but of course, if you want to buy, please do so by all means, no one is preventing you from doing so On the second thought, please buy, by all means
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
United Kingdom
Esher
Surrey
flag msg tools
mb
Donnin wrote:
Day one backing here!

Also very interested. Esp if EU friendly for Customs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
I'm very interested... My friend bought one box and I can't wait to have one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fab'
France
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for me. Would be glad to have my own copy. I'd rather skip the KS step though (hate that stuff, be ready to make an exception).

--fab'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello everyone and sorry for the delay.

I wasn't aware AT ALL about the legal hurdles for doing a kickstarter project from Turkey! Had to tackle all kinds of bureaucratic stuff - but anyways...

The second print is now ready to print. All the deals are in place with various providers for the production of the game material - most of the components are updated as well. The only thing I need is pre-orders.

The kickstarter project will commence in few days - everything is ready except for the video which I'll promptly shoot in 2-3 days (TBH, I shot a video already, but didn't like it at all, so I'll shoot another, a bit more professional one )

Here are the planned changes for the 2nd print:

- No changes to game rules at all.

- 2 player support added. Some extra meeples and cubes are added as well to implement this.

- Rulebook is updated to implement 2 player rules, and some minor clarifications & more examples and a short basic strategy guide are added.

- Most of the components (Corporation cards, payoff&outlook cards, money, and alignment markers) are updated.

- Industry chips are added to the game, to facilitate counting industries. These chips are optional to use - if your playgroup feels it's hard to count the number of industries each player has during each competition phase, you can use these chips (they are not recommended for first few games).

*Note that the updated components and Industry chips will be made available for free (except for shipping) to everyone who bought the first edition print.

- Some very minor changes to board: To facilitate the distinction between major and minor countries, flags are added to major countries.

That's all. The KS project will commence sometime during next week. Hopefully Monday, but it depends on when I manage to shoot the video

Thank you for reading and again, sorry for the long delay!

Can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello again.

Well, the KS stuff was delayed again so in a moment of pure rage and clarity, I decided to take the financial risk myself good old fashioned way

So, the game will be out in around 30 days. It is now available for pre-order on Amazon. You can check it out and order it from here :

https://www.amazon.com/Incorporated-Board-Game/dp/B01M98SA1Y...

I'm working on KS stuff as well, but I have no idea how it will turn out and when. After a fashion, the game doesn't anymore need "kick-starting" per se

Thank you!
Can

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:
Hello again.

Well, the KS stuff was delayed again so in a moment of pure rage and clarity, I decided to take the financial risk myself good old fashioned way

So, the game will be out in around 30 days. It is now available for pre-order on Amazon. You can check it out and order it from here :

I'm working on KS stuff as well, but I have no idea how it will turn out and when. After a fashion, the game doesn't anymore need "kick-starting" per se

Thank you!
Can

Is this "Second Edition"? Will the KS version be any different? Including cost? Would there be a reason to wait for KS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
texascpa wrote:

Is this "Second Edition"? Will the KS version be any different? Including cost? Would there be a reason to wait for KS?

This is the second edition. The KS version will exactly be same with this (if there will ever be one KS edition, that is). There is no reason to wait for KS, as it will be identical in every aspect to this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news for upgrades to the old owners?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fabrice gadoux
France
Vitrolles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone for a grouped order to France

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Friedrich wrote:
Any news for upgrades to the old owners?

In few days I will announce under which medium you can pay for shipping.

It is possible that it is going to be an semi-official sort of thing (you contact me through mail/BGG, pay shipping through paypal, and I send you the stuff) Or I can find another solution.

You need to wait at least a month though, for the new components to be printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fotis Giakoump
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
STUSFURNUS
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:
Hello again.

Thank you!
Can

Amazon.com for Europeans customers is a no-go. If KS won't happen is the game going to be available from a European retailer?

TY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Donnin wrote:

Amazon.com for Europeans customers is a no-go. If KS won't happen is the game going to be available from a European retailer?
TY.

Does amazon.de count as a european retailer? Joke aside, we are working on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fotis Giakoump
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
STUSFURNUS
mbmbmbmbmb
adatopoulos wrote:
Donnin wrote:

TY.

Does amazon.de count as a european retailer? Joke aside, we are working on it.

Indeed it does!! thank you for this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Final verdict: No KS project due to time constraints and legal problems.

The second print of the game is out on 7 December 2016.

You can now pre order the game through Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Incorporated-Board-Game/dp/B01M98SA1Y...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.