4 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Removing Disgruntled from companions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Brown
msg tools
mbmb
I played this at my Freindly Local Games store a while ago. While playing I was told that you could use the companion to remove disgruntled from a crew member, which I did at the time to save cash.

Since then I have bought this game was was playing with my wife and went to do to same, as I has Nandi and Inara on the same ship... can't find the rule, not in the book not on the web.

It is referenced in a lot of places however I cant find anywhere that states this as something you can to. Can anyone point to where this rule is, is it in an expansion, or a house rule and I missed something.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a rule on some specific cards, but it's not available to Companions in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
You can't use companions to remove disgruntled.
The "regular" prostitutes each have an ability which allows that and is clearly written on their cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Brown
msg tools
mbmb
Ah huh... ok now that makes sense. Have not have Helen come up in our games. I didnt even think to look on the cards.

Thanks so much this was driving me crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.