Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to paint my minions and wanted to know if anyone could tell what type of wash is on the minions? It's sort of sticky and can be cleaned off with a toothbrush and soapy water but takes some effort and going through 100 of them would be a pain. Wondering if I can just spray primer on them without washing it off first.

Also, if it is readily available, I might use it over my paints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
United States
Stafford
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bumyong wrote:
I'm going to paint my minions and wanted to know if anyone could tell what type of wash is on the minions? It's sort of sticky and can be cleaned off with a toothbrush and soapy water but takes some effort and going through 100 of them would be a pain. Wondering if I can just spray primer on them without washing it off first.

Also, if it is readily available, I might use it over my paints.

Haven't gotten it yet, but if it's just a wash, I would say spray primer right over it. That's what I plan to do with mine. Not willing to go scrub all 100 of them. Takes long enough just painting 100 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.