Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings! We are soon to go on a long trip by train. My wife and I enjoy playing co-op board games together, and when we don't have a playing surface, we like to play them on the iPad. Right now, though, all I have on the iPad are Pandemic (an amazing port) and Elder Sign (usually fun). Can anyone recommend a co-op game for the iPad (hot-seat; 2 players) that they feel is really great? It does not HAVE to be a port of a board game.

Of course, for when we DO have a playing surface, I am bringing The Game and Hanabi and maybe a couple of others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Alkemper
Germany
Erfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forbidden Island, Forbidden Desert and Ghost Stories are also very solid ports of cooperative boardgames to iOS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Roesch
United States
Hutto
Texas
flag msg tools
Pandemic for iOS is great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Warhammer Quest is a pretty solid app, if you're in to that sort of thing.

The Pathfinder Adventures app isn't bad either. I enjoyed it more than the actual card game... but it does get pretty same-y after a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
emodiu5 wrote:

The Pathfinder Adventures app isn't bad either. I enjoyed it more than the actual card game... but it does get pretty same-y after a while.

We really like the Pathfinder card game...would not want to start over on the app, though, at this point.

WQ looks interesting...though the app does not get great reviews on the itunes listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaric Loving
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
emodiu5 wrote:

I enjoy the Pathfinder Adventures app myself, but agree about the same-y feel. I had a blast in the beginning. I bought the bundle when the first three APs were available. Unfortunately, Obsidian took a long time after AP3 to release AP4. I played through and finished AP4, but a lot of the fun I experienced through the first three APs was gone.

I would say the long time waiting for the new AP caused more decay in interest than the gameplay itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Bradshaw
United States
Farmington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Sentinels of the Multiverse is a great port, and MUCH better when IOS is handling all the math for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.