$30.00
Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Medici: The Card Game group pledge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Anyone interested in co-backing Medici: The Card Game? It's the latest offering from Aussie game publisher, Grail Games - a reimplementation of Reiner Knizia's Medici.

1 copy is $26
2 copies is $24.5 each
Additional copies (via add-on) are $23 each

Prices are in AUD, and shipping is included/free.

I know there's only a buck or two in it, but the offer's there if anyone wants to join me.

Backers:
1. Sean (sloades)
2. Cameron (DrClaw)
3. Giulio (BloodyMe)

UPDATED Price A$24.00 ea.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sloades wrote:
Anyone interested in co-backing Medici: The Card Game? It's the latest offering from Aussie game publisher, Grail Games - a reimplementation of Reiner Knizia's Medici.

1 copy is $26
2 copies is $24.5 each
Additional copies (via add-on) are $23 each

Prices are in AUD, and shipping is included/free.

I know there's only a buck or two in it, but the offer's there if anyone wants to join me.


Looks good. I'm backing too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spectator77 wrote:
sloades wrote:
Anyone interested in co-backing Medici: The Card Game? It's the latest offering from Aussie game publisher, Grail Games - a reimplementation of Reiner Knizia's Medici.

1 copy is $26
2 copies is $24.5 each
Additional copies (via add-on) are $23 each

Prices are in AUD, and shipping is included/free.

I know there's only a buck or two in it, but the offer's there if anyone wants to join me.


Looks good. I'm backing too.

I'm backing it as well, but for the sake of a couple of dollars I would rather have it delivered to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Same, but I appreciate the thread because seeing wise Canberra gamers backing it helps validate my own choices.

No, wait... we back everything... even fidget cubes.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in a copy of this too. Thanks for arranging.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Gotcha, Cameron. Just you and me so far. I'll start keeping record (original post).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Turns out I paid for the pledge a week or so ago.

Cameron - I'll PM you soon with payment details.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Zambon
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds good. Can I still join you?

Backers:
1. Sean (sloades)
2. Cameron (DrClaw)
==> 3. Giulio (BloodyMe)


Ciao, Giulio.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyMe wrote:
It sounds good. Can I still join you?

Backers:
1. Sean (sloades)
2. Cameron (DrClaw)
==> 3. Giulio (BloodyMe)


Ciao, Giulio.

The KS campaign finished 2 weeks ago, Giulio.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Zambon
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
batcut wrote:
BloodyMe wrote:
It sounds good. Can I still join you?

Backers:
1. Sean (sloades)
2. Cameron (DrClaw)
==> 3. Giulio (BloodyMe)


Ciao, Giulio.

The KS campaign finished 2 weeks ago, Giulio.


OK Then. Another time!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I'll see if Grail Games are willing and able to add another copy to my pledge.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Zambon
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
BloodyMe wrote:
It sounds good. Can I still join you?

Backers:
1. Sean (sloades)
2. Cameron (DrClaw)
==> 3. Giulio (BloodyMe)


Ciao, Giulio.

You're in, Giulio. I'll GM you both with payment details.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sloades wrote:
BloodyMe wrote:
It sounds good. Can I still join you?

Backers:
1. Sean (sloades)
2. Cameron (DrClaw)
==> 3. Giulio (BloodyMe)


Ciao, Giulio.

You're in, Giulio. I'll GM you both with payment details.

David Harding is an awesome bloke.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Loades
Australia
Queanbeyan
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
batcut wrote:
David Harding is an awesome bloke.


thumbsup
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.