6 Posts

Conan» Forums » Sessions

Subject: First 2 games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dieter Schmiedbauer
Belgium
flag msg tools
played 2 nights in a row with different group , both times saving the girl from the picts

decided to let them take 3 random heros and choose 1

had conan , yogah of yag, savage belit and big pict dude first time
didnt notice yogah had spellcaster so he had no spells .

They found the princess in the third hut , where the snake was.

I could have killed conan in round 5 but went for another hero because i just couldnt kill Conan because of a some weird moral twist , for the first game atleast

had the heroes surrounded next turn with 7 minions surrounding 2 heroes carrying the Princess and pict chieftains head.

Yogah came charging in and sacrificed himself, dropping an explosive orb which was picked up by belith and thrown in the same area, Boom, 5 axes and all the minions dead , conan aswell , then she ran slowly to the exit of the map.
Heroes won, epic game . We all had a blast.

Second game , Yogah of Yag was picked random again, this time with spells. also had mercenary conan en Vanir Valkyirie .

They found the princess in the last hut , in the 7 th turn, The vanir valkyrie, NOT red Sonja , ran away with the head from the chieftain with her escape skill. And Yogah just teleported away to safety in the last turn . With his concentration that prevents hindering, and his magic abilites still active till 8 encumberance it was easy as hell.

Still a very tight game. But for that scenario i wouldnt recommend giving Yogah of Yag teleport :-)

GREAT GAMES both ,

tonight we play again with another group, lets see how they fare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schmaus wrote:

decided to let them take 3 random heros

this should'nt work.
it's very risky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig K
msg tools
Good to see someone is using different heroes and having fun rather than agonising of 'perfect' balance. Kudos to you Dieter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for bravely sacrificing your game time to play scenarios with other heroes. That is what I plan to do when I game. I am glad that it wasn't too over balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Delenclos
France
flag msg tools
Schmaus wrote:

had the heroes surrounded next turn with 7 minions surrounding 2 heroes carrying the Princess and pict chieftains head.

Yogah came charging in and sacrificed himself, dropping an explosive orb which was picked up by belith and thrown in the same area, Boom, 5 axes and all the minions dead , conan aswell , then she ran slowly to the exit of the map.

I am afraid that the Princess was kill by the blast !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter Schmiedbauer
Belgium
flag msg tools
Xaad wrote:
Schmaus wrote:

I am afraid that the Princess was kill by the blast !!!

Yes , hehe after they were brainstorming the whole tactic , and blasted all to smitherins, thats what i said to them aswell ...the looks on their faces were priceless but then i said just kidding, conan has protected her with his bulky body which was answered with a chorus of relief.

Overlords discretion and all that right?

Will warn the next group on this fore hand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.