Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NeonGameBoy wrote:
There's no Notation in the Rulebook about how i get the Item Cards in the Advanced Duel. Or how many i'll get at the start of the Game.

There's only a Information about the Signature Spells, that you start with 2 Signature Spells. But what about the Items?

The rules are written into the actual duels portion of the rulebook, in the advanced blue boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
NeonGameBoy wrote:
Perfect Thx.
Do you also have the Story Booklet downloable as PDF?

I do not! I don't want people reading through it who haven't bought the game, as a major selling point is the story.

What did you want the PDF for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
NeonGameBoy wrote:
Perfect Thx.
Do you also have the Story Booklet downloable as PDF?

I do not! I don't want people reading through it who haven't bought the game, as a major selling point is the story.

What did you want the PDF for?

I can't answer for Neon Game Boy, but I quite like to have PDFs of rules/story books as it means there can be extra copies (on tablets or phones) to refer to round the table, and people who don't take information in well verbally can read along.

I also, however, fully understand why designers don't want story books online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.