Hide
4 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Later backer, KS exclusives rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kai Ohler
msg tools
As a later backer do I still get all the KS exclusives or do I only get the regular stretch goals?

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nopeiler wrote:
As a later backer do I still get all the KS exclusives or do I only get the regular stretch goals?

Thanks for your help!

You'll get the same as the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All KS exclusive are yours , plus any extra ... late pledge is like normal pledge ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got in on a late pledge as well, did my research before i paid out for it though. Without the bonuses it would have been pretty hard to justify paying $120 for it (not to mention the fact that I added a few more extras at check out). I would have backed it during the actual campaign if I had played a zombicide game previously, but once I did I went back right away to look into this one -I realize it's not zombicide, but the similarities and the evolution from zombicide core gameplay is obvious, and that got me excited about playing the fantasy setting here. I'll likely pick up Black Plague some time before Massive Darkness ships, so that conversion pack should come in handy. ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.