Subject: Anyone interested in Grand Prix without the tracks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in getting the Grand Prix game, but only to have extra tracks to use with Thunder Alley. This is a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the rest of the game's pieces from me. Maybe someone that already has Thunder Alley and/or the expansion tracks and wants a cheaper way to try out the Grand Prix rules. Or someone that wants a bunch of pieces for prototyping or whatever.

I would charge $10 plus shipping (taking the Grand Prix box would be optional, and probably cheaper if you don't want it) and would include the rules, the team sheets and all the tokens. Everything but the tracks themselves.

If you are interested in this, please post here or send me a GM.

GMT Games sells the tracks individually for $20 each plus shipping, and so it's slightly cheaper for me just to add the full game to a CSI order I'm waiting on for $45.

I am also posting this at the Grand Prix boards.

Edit: I found a taker!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.