Subject: Math Trade Wish List Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Fleming
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hello all,

I'm hoping this isn't a ridiculous question - I've read over the trade posts and can't seem to find an answer so I thought I would start here. I am looking through the list of items offered for the recent math trade and I was expecting the items on my wish list to be highlighted in yellow. However, I am seeing items on my wish list available in the math trade and they are not highlighted at all. I'm sure there has to be a simpler way to find the items on my wish list than scrolling through and viewing every single item. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks for any help!
Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you using the OLWLG? If so, it'll highlight them, assuming that you have synced your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Fleming
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am using the OLWLG and I did sync my collection. The games I own are highlighted in blue but none of the items in my wish list are being highlighted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
MayberryNut1 wrote:
I am using the OLWLG and I did sync my collection. The games I own are highlighted in blue but none of the items in my wish list are being highlighted.

Check your OLWLG settings to insure you have a color associated with the category (wish list)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.