Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

To all:

See my comparison of Race to Roll: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1657076/roll-vs-race-ch... .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ummm... Don't you think the people who are subscribed to the general forum but not the reviews forum have a reason for doing so? I'm not sure why you need to spam this forum.

If I was interested in reading reviews of the game, I'd have subscribed to that forum and not this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Bryan,

My purpose wasn't to "spam" but to crosslink my review to both Roll and Race. I've seen that happen with at least one other article that crosses both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric G wrote:
Hey Bryan,

My purpose wasn't to "spam" but to crosslink my review to both Roll and Race. I've seen that happen with at least one other article that crosses both.
That's fine. But it still should be in the reviews forum section, not the general forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
Eric G wrote:
Hey Bryan,

That's fine. But it still should be in the reviews forum section, not the general forum.
AFAIK, posting a link to a review only probably wouldn't be allowed. I've seen links to reviews on other sites though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.